Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hungry fella?

I'm minding my own business on a bus ride into work, and for some strange reason, the world decides to start my day by showing me a murder of crows eating puke.



Seems simple enough right? This situation sucks. Well hold on a quick minute, I've got several issues here.

First... in all of Seattle these crows are trying to tell me that there is nothing better than human puke to eat for breakfast? Second... I know it's hard to tell, but this pile o' puke is on a half a side walk, where 4th intersects with 2nd. That's right, 2 parralel streets somehow intersect at the end of a narrow little sidewalk that leads to nothing other than a crowded intersection. Yet some human's body decided that this, of all places, was the best place to lay down a eventual crow breakfast buffet.

My final problem is that my picture was snapped somehow in the half second where the other 2 crows are not visible, and the 1 visible crow is in between beak fulls of puke. My apologies... but the cell phone camera has only come so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment