Saturday, August 15, 2009

Community Content

I toyed with the idea of posting quality content provided by someone's camera phone other than my own... that is until my friend Wallace Wimple sent me this little dandy. I'm sold.


I won't bother trying to create a hypothetical story for this hefty hominid, I think I'll just stick to the provided facts. This man, among many things, is a rabid consumer of poultry, enjoys the support a size to small Hanes cotton shirt provides, has an unshapely dirt squirrel occupying his upper lip, is a firm believer in the 2 for 1 ability of his photochromatic glasses, is a stranger to the barber shop, quick to anger, and apparently enjoys his meat cooked well, not medium well, or medium rare; well.

If you yearn for more on this creature, try for a minute to imagine the sound he is making in this picture, or is about to make. Maybe it's english, maybe it's just a raspy grunt. It could be a saliva filled throat projected "huh". Is he about to ask a question, is he about to chip in his 2 cents, possibly offer up a snide remark? Much like how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop, the world may never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment