Sunday, February 21, 2010

Knuckle Draggin Jay Walker

Nothing beats standing on a street corner minding your own business only to be pleasantly surprised by an amazing human. I was being a good citizen, waiting for the cross walk to turn, when I felt a bustled breeze pass by my mid section. As I looked up, I noticed an small, elderly women, with a clear disregard for the law, whipping past me, with, Manute Bol's arms attached.

I quietly slid my phone out, turned it to vibrate mode, and while pretending to text, snapped a pic. Not 1 second after I successfully snapped this prized human, do I hear "man, if only she was 6 foot 5." I turn to my right to see a guy in a Sounders hat smiling. He knew I took the pic, and he appreciated the rare moment in nature I capitalized on. Not needing to say much, I just muttered "yah" with a smile... which was warmly reciprocated by "she would be the greatest basketball player to ever live."

We both laughed, the light hit green, and we moved on.

Man her arms were long... like down to the knee long.

No comments:

Post a Comment