Sunday, February 28, 2010

Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs

I thought Alaska Airlines had the ridiculous sign market locked down, but apparently a parking garage in Seattle is giving them a run for their money.

I've been in my share of parking garages, and I've never seen anything too dicey going on, apparently shit goes down. Apparently a high level of malarkey and shenanigans led CPS Parking in Seattle to post a sign in an effort to clarify what normal citizens should be on the look out for.

While the top of my priority list for a parking garage would just to make sure my car doesn't get broken in to, CPS has a few other things on their mind. I'm not even sure what to write here, their sign actually says to report things that are "unsettling" or "out of place"... Hopefully no one reports me for changing outside my car before indoor soccer.

Although I mustered a few rambling paragraphs, I really feel at a loss for words to describe this sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment