Monday, July 27, 2009

Big Ballin'

Every week on my drive to work I see some ding-dong, driving some ratty car, with the same stupid message across the back window about how they are making thousands of dollars from home. It's already embarrassing enough to write any message across the back window of your car, let alone one about all the money you are making, when your car is a 1994 Toyota Corolla.

If I had the choice to a) stand on a busy corner for a day with a sign that said "I stole" or "I suck", or b) drive a shitty car for a week with that message on the back window for a week, I'd go with option A. I'm not sure if the people with the blaring I suck at life decal on their back window are frequently mocked or ridiculed, or given the 1 finger salute, but, they certainly should be. At the very least, give them a disapproving glare for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment